Bahay CAREgiver Services specializes in finding Canadian families full-time live-in caregivers or nannies to care help care for young children, elderly parents, or disabled persons.
- We meet with each family personally to discuss their caregiver needs and requirements.
- We do all the work in finding the best caregivers from Canada and around the world.
- We have a rigorous screening process that selects only the most qualified caregivers for your consideration.
- We short-list caregivers that best meet the needs of your family.
- We provide you with a current resume, references and supporting documents for all short-listed caregivers
- We arrange for you to interview all short-listed candidates.
- We provide extensive on-going support and follow-up to make sure each family is fully satisfied.
- We provide on-going training opportunities for your caregiver during his/her employment with you.
- We will assist you with the paperwork required to hire a live-in caregiver.
Our services are guaranteed.
If within 60 days of hiring a caregiver, you are not completely satisfied then Bahay Caregiver Services will find you a replacement at no additional cost.
Placement Fees for a live-in Caregiver:
We have a range of fees and services to fit all family requirements and situations.
Domestic Recruitment Fee: $599 plus applicable taxes
This fee applies to families hiring a caregiver that currently resides in Canada. A $100 non-refundable retainer is required.
Overseas Live-in Caregiver Recruitment Fee: $1299 plus applicable taxes
This fee applies to families hiring a caregiver that currently resides in Overseas. Please contact us for more details on this option.
Live-in Caregiver Program Paper Work Fee: $399 plus applicable taxes
Please contact us for details
The family is to pay the caregiver directly an hourly wage of at least $10.56
Please contact us for more details regarding hiring a live-in caregiver/nanny.